We know that everyone is not always able to do their banking from 9 to 5. So, we’ve made it easy for you to access your accounts anytime you choose to log on.
Clarion County Community Bank offers a secure and convenient online banking system. This system gives you secure access to your accounts from any PC with internet access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (*with the exception of scheduled maintenance hours).
Online Banking basic service is provided free of charge and allows customers to:
- Check current account balances on checking, savings, CD’s and loans
- View daily account activity
- Transfer money between your Clarion County Community Bank accounts
- Make payments to your Clarion County Community Bank loans
- View account history for the current and previous statement periods
- Download account information in popular finance programs such as Quicken, Microsoft Money, Excel, and Lotus
After submitting your enrollment information, you should receive your Access ID and temporary password within 3-5 business days.
For more information, please visit your local branch office and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives.