Your trust is the foundation of our relationship. That is why we work so diligently to safeguard your privacy. The information that you provide us is kept in the strictest of confidence. We have no intentions of selling personal information about our customers to third-party businesses. We are proud to make that commitment to you.
View what Clarion County Community Bank does with your personal information here (Privacy Notice).
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
Nonpublic Personal Information We Disclose
We do not disclose, nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Joint Marketing/Service Provider Disclosure:
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, or affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history parties to transactions, credit card usage, and;
- Information we receive from a credit reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies.
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address: Clarion County Community Bank, 333 W. Main Street, Clarion, PA 16214.