Community Money Market Checking
- This account allows you to write checks and receive interest
- In order to receive interest and be exempt from a monthly service charge, you must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.
- With a Money Market Account, you are limited by law regarding the number of transactions you conduct per month.
- You are limited to six transactions per month, which includes payments by check to third parties.
- Customers may, however, make unlimited transfers and withdrawals if made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM.
- This account carries a $1,000 minimum opening deposit.
- Please talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives for more information.
For current interest rates and terms, or a full disclosure of all terms and conditions for these accounts, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at any of our local branches.