We know that everyone is not always able to do their banking from 9 to 5. So, we’ve made it easy for you to access your accounts anytime you choose to log on.
Clarion County Community Bank offers a secure and convenient
online banking system. This system gives you secure access
to your accounts from any PC with internet access 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week (*with the exception of scheduled
Online Banking basic service is provided free of charge and allows customers to:
- Check current account balances on checking, savings, CD’s and loans
- View daily account activity
- Transfer money between your Clarion County Community Bank accounts
- Make payments to your Clarion County Community Bank loans
- View account history for the current and previous statement periods
- Download account information in popular finance programs such as Quicken, Microsoft Money, Excel, and Lotus
For more information, please visit your local branch office and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Bill pay is free as long as you pay 1 bill a month, otherwise it is $4.95 per month.
- Pay all your bills online without writing checks or buying stamps.
- Bill Pay services let you pay anyone in the U.S. that you would normally pay by check or automated debit directly from your Clarion County Community Bank checking account
- A monthly fee may apply
- Payments can be set up to be made on a repeating schedule at regular intervals, such as a car payment or rent
- Payments may also be made “on demand”, allowing you to save the payment information, but control the dates and frequency of the payments