We know that everyone is not always able to do their banking from 9 to 5. So, we've made it easy for you to access your accounts anytime you choose to log on.
Clarion County Community Bank offers a secure and convenient online banking system. This system gives you secure access to your accounts from any PC with internet access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (*with the exception of scheduled maintenance hours).
Online Banking basic service is provided free of charge and allows customers to:
- Check current account balances on checking, savings, CD's and loans
- View daily account activity
- Transfer money between your Clarion County Community Bank accounts
- Make payments to your Clarion County Community Bank loans
- View account history for the current and previous statement periods
- Download account information in popular finance programs such as Quicken, Microsoft Money, Excel, and Lotus
For more information, please visit your local branch office and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives.